Paris Hilton says: I'm Not a Dumb Blonde!

Paris Hilton says She's Not a Dumb Blonde!Heiress Paris Hilton insists that there's more to her than meets the eye, and that she's not a dumb blonde. In an interview with Fabulous Magazine, the famous actress revealed about her work out regime and the hoopla surrounding her image. "I don't like working out. I occasionally do Pilates, but the most exercise I get is when I'm out shopping. The amount I do probably burns 2,000 calories a day!" News Of The world quoted Paris Hilton, as saying.

The 27-year-old insists that she is not a dumb blonde; in fact, she has actually a good sense of humour. Paris Hilton added: "People don't know the real me. I have a good sense of humour and I'm always making my friends laugh. In The Simple Life, I played a dumb blonde, but it's not really me.

"I get really shy when I make public speeches and my cheeks go red, which I hate. I wish I was more confrontational but I can never challenge someone, even if I'm really upset. "I believe in karma and try to treat people the way I want to be treated. I think that what you put into the world will come back to you."