Paris Hilton Wants To marry Benji Madden

Paris Hilton Wants To marry Benji  Madden

World's most popular heiress, Paris Hilton is desperate to marry her new boy: Benji Madden - because the Good Charlotte rocker has changed her life for the better.

The two has denied rumors they'll be exchanging nuptials anytime soon, but Paris Hilton admits the birth of her on/off best friend Nicole Richie's daughter Harlow in January, with Benji Madden's twin brother Joel Madden, has made her broody and eager to settle down. She says: "It's actually perfect. (Nicole and I) are like sisters, and they're twins so it works out well. We do talk about (marriage). I'm so happy. I'm so in love. And I know I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

The couple has been plagued by rumours their romance is merely a publicity stunt since they began dating earlier this year, but Hilton insists their affection is genuine: "If you saw us together you'd understand. He's my boyfriend and my best friend.


"We've been friends for over six years now and when (Nicole Richie) had Harlow I started going over to the house and we just got a little crush on each other and totally fell in love. He's hot."

Paris Hilton, who recently joined Good Charlotte on their European and South African stint last month, will again be joining the rock band when they tour America this coming summer.

Paris Hilton adds: "He's not like (a typical musician) at all. He's the most loyal, honest and incredible person in the world. I feel just blessed to have found him. He's changed my life."

Aw!

0 Responses: